“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
The last few years have provided all of us with a lesson in humility at one time or another and most certainly if your profession is centered around the real estate industry. Here we sit today though having survived the storm of storms with brighter days ahead. The first half of 2012 has seen activity levels increase along almost all economic fronts in South Alabama especially in the real estate sector. With Airbus finally putting an end to the rumors and officially announcing their plans to build a $600 million aircraft assembly plant at Brookley Aeroplex our area seems poised to put the pain of the last several years behind us and move on to great things. We are now under a microscope for the world to see and it is up to each of us to do our part to make the most of this generational opportunity and show the talent, determination, and class that makes the Alabama Gulf Coast a top notch place to not only live but also work.
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloons, Mother’s Day Celebrations and Races with Your Pooch