The 2013 Baldwin County Home Builders’ Association Parade of Homes was a monumental success last year. The parade was open on Sept. 28th-29th and Oct. 5th-6th 2013, and over 3,500 people visited the stunning, 4,540 square foot Showcase Home built by Truland Homes. The home was considered such a unique piece of old-world charm with modern flare that Alabama Homebuilder magazine featured the project in its latest issue.
In the feature, Truland Homes President Tom Stokes discusses raising the bar in the Baldwin County new construction market to reflect the progress of the housing recovery. Browse photos of the many surprises in this home, and read about every unique feature from the reclaimed Old Chicago brick exterior to the built-in wine room off the entry.
All Truland Homes are proudly marketed by Bellator Real Estate, and the 2013 Showcase Home was sold by Bellator’s top-producing team, the Beckham Partners.
Read and share the Winter 2013 issue of Alabama Homebuilder here: Winter 2013 Issue Online
Download the PDF here: Alabama Homebuilder Truland Homes Feature
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloons, Mother’s Day Celebrations and Races with Your Pooch