Anna Phillips is a marketing professional with Bellator Real Estate & Development, joining the team in July 2017. Anna’s expertise lies in social media marketing, branding, event planning and graphic design. As the companies lead marketing trainer, Anna is one of the first people that every new agent meets when joining Bellator as part of their onboarding process, and she is well versed on company provided property and personal marketing tools for agents. With a heart for people and an eye for detail, Anna brings organizational excellence to the Marketing Department team.
Anna earned a Bachelor of Science in music business and worship leadership from the University of Mobile in 2014 and has worked in the special events industry as a social media and branding manager before joining the team at Bellator.
In her spare time, Anna enjoys serving at City Hope Church as a global worship leader and social media team leader. She enjoys spending time with friends, family, and especially her three nieces, Carleigh, Addie, and Katie.
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf