Drew serves as Chief Legal Officer of 68 Ventures. He focuses his efforts on real estate due diligence and deal execution, as well as oversees all legal matters for the company. Prior to joining 68 Ventures, Drew worked as an associate attorney in the commercial real estate group at Maynard, Cooper & Gale in Birmingham, AL. At Maynard, Drew represented buyers, sellers, investors, developers, landlords and tenants in all types of real estate matters including acquisition, development and leasing transactions in markets throughout the United States.
A native of Fairhope, AL, Drew attended the University of Alabama where he went on to earn his Bachelors in Finance, Masters in Business Administration, and law degree. Drew and his wife, Ashleigh, have one son and attend Fairhope United Methodist Church.
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloons, Mother’s Day Celebrations and Races with Your Pooch