In 2013, following nearly a decade of financial and investment experience, Thomas joined 68 Ventures as CFO and also serves as the CFO of both Bellator Real Estate & Development and Truland Homes. He focuses his effort on capital allocation, financial management, risk management, accounting oversight and operations. His previous experience includes senior audit associate at KPMG, finance & accounting manager at real estate developer Daniel Corporation in Birmingham, and vice president at a private investment company in Montgomery
A native of Montgomery, AL, Thomas earned a Master of Accountancy from Auburn University, summa cum laude, and a BS in accounting from Birmingham-Southern College, magna cum laude. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charter Holder. Thomas enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, volunteer work, church activities, offshore fishing, and hunting. Thomas and his family are members of Eastern Shore Presbyterian Church.
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloons, Mother’s Day Celebrations and Races with Your Pooch
- Enjoying Festivals, Triathlons, Performances and More