“Be assured that it gives much more pain to the mind to be in debt, than to do without any article whatever which we may seem to want.” – Thomas Jefferson, June 14, 1787
Thomas Jefferson has likely rolled over in his grave on more than one occasion over the last few years as our government continues to embrace more and more debt as opposed to “doing without” . After much debate our government once again chose to bail themselves out and raise the debt ceiling in order to avoid a default. Whether or not the latest deal was in the best interest of us as American citizens and tax payers remains to be seen, but no one can now deny we have a colossal problem staring us right in the face. How our nation responds over the coming months and years will without a doubt impact all of us tremendously, and unfortunately could result in a major quality of life downgrade for generations to follow.
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf