The fund was created by Ralph Reynolds, Billy Stimpson and Cullen Thompson, founders of Bienville Capital Management. The fourth founder is Nathan Cox of Battle Plan Capital.
The goal of the GCOF was to raise $50 million and invest all of it into the acquisition of real estate at distressed prices and prepare the property for development. Over 100 investors across the globe contributed cash with the hope of profiting from the Gulf Coast region’s enormous potential. The fund met their financial goal and exceed it by almost $11 million.
Read the full story HERE.
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- May Brings Crawfish Bashes, Wine Festivals and More to the Gulf