Kari joined Bellator in the spring of 2018 as Bellator’s Senior Executive Administrator, and her primary focus is project management and follow-through on all company initiatives.
A native of Wyoming, Kari attended Mountain West College and the University of Wyoming. Prior to joining the Bellator Team, Kari gained a wealth of experience over the last 22 years in real estate, title, home building and administration.
Kari and her husband their home in Pensacola, Florida. Together they have three grown children, a son-in-law and two active, toddler-aged grandchildren, who are their pride and joy. Away from work, Kari enjoys working in the yard, home improvement projects, travel, fishing and crafts.
- Bellator leadership, agents help provide Lee County tornado relief
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast