Date(s) - 08/05/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The event highlights Fort Gaines integral role in the Battle of Mobile Bay. The cannon will be fired every forty-five minutes in honor of the soldiers that fought in this pivotal battle. Come and experience a living history day for the whole family. Blacksmith demonstration will be on hand all day in the Fort’s Blacksmith Shop. There will be demonstrations of military drills, training as well as the firing of the cannons, and much more.
- Bellator leadership, agents help provide Lee County tornado relief
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast