Date(s) - 11/09/2017 - 11/20/2017
Festival attendees enjoy an up close and personal concert experience and are often able to learn the stories behind the songs as told by the original author. Venues of all kinds welcome the nearly 200 songwriters that come from around the country and around the world. Whether you are looking for a “listening room” experience, a pleasant dinner and music venue, a family friendly musical adventure or a gritty roadhouse, FBISF has a place for you.
- Bellator leadership, agents help provide Lee County tornado relief
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast