Date(s) - 04/08/2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Discovery Day is the Dauphin Island Sea Lab’s open house for the public. Once a year, the public is given a tour of our research facilities to learn about our coastal environment and the research our team is working on. Visitors will learn about the coastal ecosystem we live in and why it’s important to conserve our precious and unique environment. The research vessel Alabama Discovery will also be available for tours.
- Bellator leadership, agents help provide Lee County tornado relief
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast