Date(s) - 03/25/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Elberta Town Park
Join us at the German Sausage Festival for Elberta’s famous German sausage & sauerkraut, plus continuous entertainment for adults and children, and over 200 arts & crafts booths. Other scrumptious foods will include German style filled cabbage, potato salad, goulash, red beans & rice, hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ sandwiches, ice cream, popcorn and peanuts. There will be baked goods as well as arts & crafts for sale at the festival. Carnival rides, polka, country, contemporary and German music will also be provided for entertainment.
The sausage festival is a town fund-raiser, spearheaded by Elberta’s Volunteer Fire Department in 1978, whose proceeds are used for improving not only the fire department, but the town as well. Additionally, local non-profit organizations also benefit from the festival through proceeds from their booth sales and parking lot fees. Due to its huge success, the festival is now held twice a year on the last Saturday of March and October.
- Bellator leadership, agents help provide Lee County tornado relief
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast