Date(s) - 01/01/2017
We ring in the New Year by taking a dip into the Gulf of Mexico at high noon. Dippers and other participants dress up or just show up for this special day. The Flora-Bama provides the traditional feast with black-eyed peas, cornbread, ham, and more for those who take the plunge. Purchase a towel & an Annual Polar Bear Dip shirt in the gift shop!
- Bellator leadership, agents help provide Lee County tornado relief
- Fairhope Realty Group becomes Bellator’s 8th office
- Bellator announces merger with Triple Option Properties, LLC
- Exploring Summer Camp on the Alabama Gulf Coast
- Enjoying Family Friendly Events on the Alabama Gulf Coast